skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Alexander M. Chang - a photographic journey
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Saturday Morning with the Cavallaros
Julie and David came by to see Lucas and I on Saturday morning. And they brought us PRESENTS!!! Like my new shirt?
Thanks for the cool gifts and for solving the puzzles with me. We really enjoyed your visit and sure hope to see you guys again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are visitor #
Exit Strategy
Lucas, I'm your brother!
Visit my cousins Winston & Brandon's Blog
Visit my cousin Philip's Blog
Take you to Hannah's website
Take you to Saera's website
Go to Ethan and Megan's Blog
Go to Daniel and Eleanor's website
Belle's Blog - if you think I'm silly...check this out!
Other Interesting Links
Visit my fave hockey team, the Toronto Maple Leafs
Going somewhere? Check out Google Maps
Local Weather (Novi, MI)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(25)
►
July
(2)
▼
June
(9)
My 1st Boat Ride
Saturday Morning with the Cavallaros
Friday Evening at the Tot-Lot
Father's Day Weekend
My Favorite Way to Dry Off from the Pool
I'm a Good Big Brother
An Unexpected Delight
Hanging out with the Kaminskis
Breaking News - I'm a BIG BROTHER now!!!
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(130)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(32)
►
2005
(169)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(27)
No comments:
Post a Comment