skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Alexander M. Chang - a photographic journey
Friday, March 03, 2006
Hanauma Bay...snorkeller's dream
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are visitor #
Exit Strategy
Lucas, I'm your brother!
Visit my cousins Winston & Brandon's Blog
Visit my cousin Philip's Blog
Take you to Hannah's website
Take you to Saera's website
Go to Ethan and Megan's Blog
Go to Daniel and Eleanor's website
Belle's Blog - if you think I'm silly...check this out!
Other Interesting Links
Visit my fave hockey team, the Toronto Maple Leafs
Going somewhere? Check out Google Maps
Local Weather (Novi, MI)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(25)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2006
(130)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(5)
▼
March
(20)
March 3 - 11, 2006 | Snoopy and Woodstock are here...
On my first plane ride and I did at least 10 laps ...
We all got lei'd by the welcome desk
Manoa Falls...the rewarding view after a long hike...
Hanauma Bay...snorkeller's dream
Waikiki from a distance and high above on Diamond ...
View of the resort from our room
I'm on vacation!!! I'm in Hawaii!!! I've got sand...
Soaking it all in at the hot tub...this is vacation
Mine's red...what color is your tongue? Sharing s...
Swimming with the sharks...I mean, Daddy
Happy birthday mommy...is that a tan or did you dr...
Waterfalls! I think it'll be time for a diaper ch...
Stopping for a picture during our morning walks al...
We were at the grand opening of the Keiki (Childre...
Getting a real up close look at the trigger fish.....
Group shot before we feast at the Luau. Get me som...
Grown ups dance funny in Tahiti
Hanging with the fishes at the Honolulu Aquarium
Is it almost time to go home already? I'm gonna m...
►
February
(5)
►
January
(32)
►
2005
(169)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(27)
No comments:
Post a Comment