skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Alexander M. Chang - a photographic journey
Sunday, January 08, 2006
That's me, the birthday boy in his birthday chair.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are visitor #
Exit Strategy
Lucas, I'm your brother!
Visit my cousins Winston & Brandon's Blog
Visit my cousin Philip's Blog
Take you to Hannah's website
Take you to Saera's website
Go to Ethan and Megan's Blog
Go to Daniel and Eleanor's website
Belle's Blog - if you think I'm silly...check this out!
Other Interesting Links
Visit my fave hockey team, the Toronto Maple Leafs
Going somewhere? Check out Google Maps
Local Weather (Novi, MI)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(25)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2006
(130)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(5)
▼
January
(32)
January 29, 2006 | Happy Chinese New Year! May you...
Here I come...get out those red envelopes :)
Before Grandpa and Grandma hand out the red envelo...
And here I am, trying to play a tune.
There's Uncle Kham Souck saying how big I've grown.
Wow! There's a lot of nice red envelopes inside. ...
Well, I think the answer is all :)
Like my long ponytail?
No title
No title
No title
Here's we are, the 3 little babies. Oh, let me int...
No title
No title
\
Ok, now it's just me horsing around.
No title
No title
No title
No title
Ok, now it
Birthday #1...count 'em! Thank you to everyone for...
That's me, the birthday boy in his birthday chair.
Mmmm...icing and cake. Just 365 more days to my n...
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
Had to show you my new wares. Watch for me on HNI...
Almost midnight New Year's Eve | Happy New Year ev...
►
2005
(169)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(27)
No comments:
Post a Comment