skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Alexander M. Chang - a photographic journey
Sunday, December 25, 2005
Christmas Day 2005 | On my very first Christmas, we got up real early to unwrap all the presents underneath our beautiful tree. Oh yeah, Santa drank all the milk and ate all the cookies (didn't even leave one for me)!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are visitor #
Exit Strategy
Lucas, I'm your brother!
Visit my cousins Winston & Brandon's Blog
Visit my cousin Philip's Blog
Take you to Hannah's website
Take you to Saera's website
Go to Ethan and Megan's Blog
Go to Daniel and Eleanor's website
Belle's Blog - if you think I'm silly...check this out!
Other Interesting Links
Visit my fave hockey team, the Toronto Maple Leafs
Going somewhere? Check out Google Maps
Local Weather (Novi, MI)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(25)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(130)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(32)
▼
2005
(169)
▼
December
(23)
Dec 31, 2005 | Enoying the nice wintery weather - ...
Enjoying the nice wintery weather - part 2
Look, Sasquatch footprints. We must follow it now...
It's not so bad out here today. I got to taste fr...
Dec 29, 2005 | Rockin' into the New Year with Shae...
Christmas Day 2005 | On my very first Christmas, w...
There's Auntie Yetch Yong and I (isn't Chester the...
Is that Santa Claus or Grandpa? If it's the former...
Sharing a laugh with Auntie Fonch Yong
Yay...got through opening all my presents. Look a...
Too much wrapping, I just want to get to the goods.
Dec 23, 2005 | Mr. & Mrs. Yang came over for tea a...
Having fun with Elizabeth and Duncan.
December 22, 2005 | Mr. & Mrs. Perttunnen gave me ...
Forgot something in the box. Let me just go in to...
December 21, 2005 | Eric and Maureen dropped by wi...
December 18, 2005 | Santa Claus just told me that ...
I wonder what's inside...hmmm...another book maybe...
Posing for a nice photo with the Kaminski family.
December 9, 2005 | We celebrated the holidays at s...
Uh oh, Santa just told me that I was very naughty ...
My thumb sucking buddy, Dakota.
Here I am sharing a smile with Ms. Sonia, my favor...
►
November
(11)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(27)
No comments:
Post a Comment