skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Alexander M. Chang - a photographic journey
Sunday, March 06, 2005
March 6, 2005 | Here's mommy with her bundle of joy. We're celebrating mommy's birthday today (1 day early). Happy birthday mama! Remember, you must blow out the candles in one breath for the wishes to come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are visitor #
Exit Strategy
Lucas, I'm your brother!
Visit my cousins Winston & Brandon's Blog
Visit my cousin Philip's Blog
Take you to Hannah's website
Take you to Saera's website
Go to Ethan and Megan's Blog
Go to Daniel and Eleanor's website
Belle's Blog - if you think I'm silly...check this out!
Other Interesting Links
Visit my fave hockey team, the Toronto Maple Leafs
Going somewhere? Check out Google Maps
Local Weather (Novi, MI)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(25)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(130)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(32)
▼
2005
(169)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(12)
▼
March
(15)
March 28, 2005 | You know it...I'm a natural chick...
March 28, 2005 Eric may be able to match his belt...
March 28, 2005 | I dropped by daddy's office today...
March 27, 2005 | Anna invited me to her birthday p...
March 27, 2005 | Knocking heads with Grandpa.
March 26, 2005 | Like I always said, you must embr...
March 23, 2005 | I got the a-ok from Dr. Chong. M...
March 21, 2005 | There I am, catching up on some z...
March 17, 2005 | Almost got eaten by the Pooh. St...
March 16, 2005 | Meet my cousin, Winston. We're b...
March 11, 2005 | Family portrait.
March 6, 2005 | Grandma and I are sharing a few sm...
March 6, 2005 | Here's mommy with her bundle of jo...
March 4, 2005 | Rolling around in my diaper part d...
March 4, 2005 | Rolling around in my diaper part one.
►
February
(24)
►
January
(27)
No comments:
Post a Comment