skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Alexander M. Chang - a photographic journey
Saturday, January 08, 2005
January 8, 2005
Meet the Grandparents Part 2 (Grandpa and Grandma Chang)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are visitor #
Exit Strategy
Lucas, I'm your brother!
Visit my cousins Winston & Brandon's Blog
Visit my cousin Philip's Blog
Take you to Hannah's website
Take you to Saera's website
Go to Ethan and Megan's Blog
Go to Daniel and Eleanor's website
Belle's Blog - if you think I'm silly...check this out!
Other Interesting Links
Visit my fave hockey team, the Toronto Maple Leafs
Going somewhere? Check out Google Maps
Local Weather (Novi, MI)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(25)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(130)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(32)
▼
2005
(169)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(24)
▼
January
(27)
January 29, 2005 | "That crib looks co...
January 29, 2005 | Big Alexander is making a run f...
January 29, 2005 | Mrs. Kaminski visited me again....
January 28, 2005 | In a most evil tone, Uncle John...
January 28, 2005 | The intensity, the unfolding dr...
January 28, 2005 | Uncle John dropped by with his ...
January 27, 2005 | Cuddlin' with daddy...he sure l...
January 21, 2005 | Hey mom, don't mind if I just r...
January 16, 2005 | How do you like me now!
January 16, 2005 | More of me hanging out...what a...
January 16, 2005 | I'm lying in bed, "with my head...
January 16, 2005 | I'm a little over a week old an...
January 16, 2005 | Catching some zzz's with my mama.
January 14, 2005 | Hanging out with Mom on a lazy ...
January 13, 2005 | My very first sponge bath. Brr...
January 10, 2005 | Oh look, Auntie Allison, Anna, ...
January 9, 2005 Here's another view of my room...n...
January 9, 2005 | There's Mom showing off my room.
January 9, 2005 | I might be a bit small for the c...
January 8, 2005 And here are Auntie Phun and Uncle...
January 8, 2005 More visitors on Day 1. Here are ...
January 8, 2005 Meet the Grandparents Part 2 (Gran...
January 8, 2005 Meet the Grandparents Part 1 (Gran...
January 8, 2005 Eyes wide shut..I heard that's not...
January 8, 2005 Special thanks to Dr. Ohm and Nurs...
January 8, 2005 Here I am with Mommy and Daddy..."...
January 8, 2005 @ 1:36 AM I'm here, I'm here! Momm...
No comments:
Post a Comment